How to subscribe
In order to become CATAS member just send a written request including the company name, VAT number, the name of the reference bank, the account number and the company main activity.
For further information, contact Erika Spagnul at firstname.lastname@example.org or dir. ph. +39 0432 - 747234.
Download the subscription form for year 2017.
The subscription fee for all CATAS services for 2017 is € 480,00. The subscription fee for the Food Division services for 2017 is € 200,00.
The annual subscription is valid from the 1st of January to the 31st of December.
When to subscribe
You can subscribe within the first 4 months of the year, with the 31st of December remaining the end of its validity.
The benefits offered
- discount of 50% on test fees (with the exclusion of the fire certification tests according to D.m. 26-06- 1984);
- access to the area myCATAS with exclusive services for the subscriber companies;
- free telephone consultancy service;
- use of the logo “CATAS member” in the marketing material of the subscriber company;
- participation at reduced rates to the periodic meetings on the status of national and European standardization and all other meetings and seminars organized by CATAS;
- use of the meeting rooms of CATAS for seminars and meetings (depending on availability).
Methods of payment
All the invoices relating to the services provided, as well as the subscription fee, can be paid by means of bank draft or bank transfer 60 days from the invoice date (end of month), except in special cases.