CQA Product Certification
Companies aiming to offer greater added value to their customers can certify their products through the continuous, systematic intervention of an independent body such as CATAS.
CATAS QUALITY AWARD product certification body, founded in 1993, since 2014 is accredited by ACCREDIA according to the standard EN/ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for the Formaldehyde CARB product certification scheme.
Download the accreditation certificate
Download the attachment
CATAS QUALITY AWARD product certification schemes:
- Formaldehyde E1 (FOR E1)
- Formaldehyde CARB (CATAS is TPC n° 16 recognized by the California Air Resource Board) (FOR CARB)
- Formaldehyde 4 STARS (FOR 4STARS)
- Coating systems for exterior wood (CSEW and CSEW PLUS)
- Coating systems for domestic furniture (CVMD)
- Glulam beams for window frames (PL)
- Impregnants and preservatives (IMP)
- Play Ground Equipment (PG)
CATAS - WKI (Fraunhofer WKI) product certification schemes: